Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before submitting a ticket, please see the below frequently asked questions! If none of the below answers applies to you, feel free to visit our Support Page or submit an email by clicking the Help Icon at the bottom right hand corner of our website. You can also email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does RageOn offer phone support?
- Due to demand and volume we currently do not take phone calls. We do offer support through email and have a less than 24 hour turn around on those requests. Please reach out to us at email@example.com to get your questions answered and the support you need.
How long will it take to produce and ship my order?
Our products are printed on demand with the exception of our Ready to Ship items.
This means that when you place your order, we print that item/s just for you, one at a time for the best quality!
Our standard production time is up to 10 business days plus shipping time.
Check out more details by clicking here for more shipping options available and average delivery times.
What are your office hours?
- Our office hours are Monday through Friday, from 9AM - 6PM EST. Any questions or concerns submitted during the weekend will be responded to promptly on the following business day.
I messaged but haven't heard back for 48 hours, why haven't I received a response?
- Please check your SPAM folder. Most inquiries are responded to in less than 24 hours Also, note our office hours, which are Monday through Friday, 9AM - 6PM EST. Questions and concerns from the weekend will be responded to promptly on next business day!
The USPS Tracking Number says delivered, but I haven't received my order. What should I do?
We really apologize that your item was not delivered to you. As much as we would like to have all the items be shipped smoothly, we really do not have control over other possible reasons/factors why an item did not arrive in one's mailbox. What we can recommend is that you can check with neighbors to see if they possibly have the package or check your local post office. Most customers who have the same situation like you have found their item either with their neighbor or at the local post office.
There are also times when UPS will show the package delivered but they have actually delivered to your local post office to make the final delivery. You can contact UPS or your local post office with the tracking number and they can provide
- All domestic delivery issues become the responsibility of USPS once it’s been shipped. You may contact them at (800) 275-8777. If you have contacted USPS already and you aren't getting the support you need, we are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try and assist you!
Does RageOn ship orders internationally?
- International shipping choices are available at checkout and most orders ship for $25 or less!
Why isn't my tracking number working?
- Often, tracking numbers will only function on domestic orders, as foreign postal systems will not update the location of the package in our carrier's' systems. If your order is domestic and the tracking number doesn't work, please let us know so we can make sure that your items were properly shipped. If this is an international order, you can try this website to track your package. Just have your tracking number available. http://www.17track.net/en
How do I cancel my order?
All of RageOn products are printed on demand for the highest quality, so if you have a cancellation request and it is within 24 hours of your order being placed, please email us here so that we can see if your order can be cancelled. Most times we can accommodate and coordinate a cancellation for you. There are some times when the order is already in production and or shipping and we cannot cancel. For these situations our Customer Support will work with you directly on a solution. Just email us
How do I change my shipping address on my order?
In most cases we can take care of this for you if your order hasn't shipped yet! Just email us here and we will look into the address change for you and get an answer for your quickly.
Where do I ship my returns to?
- Please, for any approved returns, ship them to the following address: RageOn, 1163 East 40th Street, Suite 211, Cleveland, OH 44114. Please include your name and order number so that your return can be processed in a timely manner. Please allow up to 72 hours to process your return after it has been received.
Where is my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund and provide you with those details via email.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed. You will receive an email confirmation of the refund details. Please allow 2-5 business days for your bank to process. This time period depends on your financial institution. Please contact your bank for more details about their policies.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet but received a confirmation from us that it was processed, first check your bank account again.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
What quality will my product come out?
- We hand make the highest quality all-over-print products in the world. The larger file (highest res possible) that you use, the better the end product will be! Please review the selections below.
RageOn loves to provide our customers with a personalized user experience. Whether you're deciding what kind of garment you would like to customize or shopping through our thousands of licensed brands, it's important to us that you have options. For this reason, each of our all-over-print T-Shirts is available in 3 unique styles; Standard, Premium, and Ultra Premium.
Every RageOn T-Shirt is guaranteed to never crack, peel, or fade but knowing the difference between these 3 styles ensures you are choosing the price point and make that is right for you. Read below for a breakdown of each shirt style including some pictures of what to expect!
Standard Quality - Single Sided*
Standard quality shirts feature an image printed on a pre-made blank garment. The image is printed on the front only and the back is white. Standard shirts are blast printed. *Irregularities under the arms and sleeves may be visible when ordering the Standard option.
Premium Quality - Double Sided*
Premium quality shirts feature an image printed on the front and back of pre-made blank garment. The back is identical to the front unless a secondary image is shown on the product page. Premium style shirts are blast printed. *Irregularities under the arms and sleeves may be visible when ordering the Premium option.
Ultra Premium Quality - Double Sided - Cut & Sew**
Ultra Premium quality shirts feature an image printed on ultra premium quality fabric, which is then cut and sewn. The image is printed on the front and back. The back is identical to the front unless a secondary image is shown on the product page. No irregularities under the arms and sleeves.
All items are 1 of a kind, hand-made, and printed exclusively for the customer who ordered it.
**Images may not line up perfectly where fabric is sewn together.
What are the washing/care instructions for my all over print shirt?
Sublimated shirts should be turned inside out and machine wash cold/tumble dry or air dry for the best care!
What is printed on the back of what I ordered?
- For double sided items, the back is identical to the front unless a secondary image is shown on the product page. One sided products like: Bandana, Duvet Cover, Shower Curtain, standard one-sided T-shirts, one-sided tanks, etc. will have a white back.
How do I know if the image I am selecting will be high quality and print?
- Check out the link below with help with the quality of your image when uploading. https://rageon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001698263-Uploading-Images-in-the-Builder
My product is showing as "View Only" why is this?
Your design was flagged due to Copyright/Trademark or low resolution/pixelated artwork and unfortunately cannot be sold on the marketplace right now. Your product will stay on the marketplace and in your store for your fans and other users to see but it cannot be purchased. If you believe this was an error on our end, please email us here
How do I become a brand with RageOn!?
What is a verified brand?
- Verified brands are displayed with the trusted blue checkmark. Buy with confidence knowing that the product you will receive comes from a top-rated verified seller on the RageOn Marketplace! We accept returns for all Verified brands minus a 15% restocking fee.
How much do I make when I sell a product?
- If someone buys a product that you create, you will be paid a 25% commission of your product’s net profits. You also have the ability to share your affiliate link on any of our products on our website and earn an additional 15%! Make more money with RageOn! Click here for examples of commissions/profits. Also connect with our RageOn Creator Community on Facebook for tips and tricks on how to make more money from our community of Creators! https://www.facebook.com/groups/RageOnCommunity/
How do I cash out?
- You can cash out as soon as you reach $50 in commission and it’s past 30 days. your available balance will be displayed in your Affiliate Dashboard under “Available Now”. You then can “Cash Out” and be paid via Paypal
I can't log in, how do I reset my password?
You can retrieve your password anytime by clicking on Forgot Password and entering your email address associated to your RageOn account. We will send you an email with instructions on how to reset/create a new password.
How do I change my password?
You can log into your RageOn account and click on Account Info underneath your username in the upper right corner of your webpage. You can enter new information there and click Update to save changes.
How do I delete my account?
We are sorry that you want to delete your account with us! At this time you cannot delete your account but you can remove all products from your store so that they aren't shown on our marketplace. Remember you can also change the products from Public to Private as well if this is your concern. You can do this right through your Dashboard under My Products. If you still have questions email us and we would be happy to assist!
Can I only be paid via Paypal when I make money?
- Currently, yes.
I want to order tons of stuff, can I get a bulk discount?
- Yup! You can order in bulk directly from the product page! https://www.rageon.com/pages/bulk
I want to set up a drop ship deal with RageOn so you can make my stuff and then I just sell on my own site, can this happen?
- Yup, Check this out here.
How can I work for RageOn?
- Check our careers page
How can I model for RageOn?
How can I make money by spreading the word about RageOn?
- Become an Affiliate and make more money!
I heard someone gets a free RageOn product every week, just by sharing RageOn products - is this true? How does that work?
- Yup! Check that out here.
I have a really large following and I’m legit - let’s do business together RageOn so we can both make some money.
- We’d love to! Check this out here.
*Net profits = (Price Customer pays - Product Cost) x Quantity - Refunds
Product Cost = cost of - fabric, ink, electricity, wages to hand make your product, software technology, infrastructure, packaging, discounts, overhead, etc.)