Hi RageOn Creators - you did what you did best. You created a stunning work of art. So now how do you sell it?
What if I told you that there were ways you could increase your engagement, fan base and sales overnight? We have compiled 4 effective strategies for you to market your products to the customers that matter most.
Let me explain....
While every company, product, and demographic is different, we dive into a few critical strategies that you can adapt to your line of work which will drive powerful engagement and increased revenue.
Ok, let’s dive in! Here’s how to make strategic and actionable posts about your product or service that will be better for you, your current (and potential) customers, and the rest of the world!
1. Charitable Angle
This is my personal favorite. I love supporting great things that make the world a better place. RageOn and my previous companies have done countless acts of good faith such as cancer benefits, fed the homeless, participated in Japan Disaster Relief, donations to support autism, Je suis Charlie, and much more!
The great things about getting behind something that betters the world we live in is that, usually, you’ll get the support of others. Your friends, fans, and family will be more inclined to participate in whatever you’re doing because humans naturally want to help one another. From a business perspective, you might get the help of other businesses, with even larger reaches, to help you get your message out - you’d be surprised!
- Heartfelt post about something that you’re passionate about - Cancer research, Animal Shelter, etc.
- A portion of the proceeds go to…
- 100% of the profits of every purchase go to…
2. Try FREE Giveaways
Let’s face it - everyone loves free things - literally, everyone! And we have found that if you give, you usually get back!
Free giveaways are a great way to grab attention, do something nice, and at the same time, drive engagement! You have to give to get. This approach is something that has been imbedded in RageOn’s DNA since day 1! Every single week, we do a contest giveaway where some lucky participant wins something for free. This has been a consistent driver of our revenue as people love to share fun posts and win free products.
- Share To Win!
- One Weekly Winner will be chosen.. Enter here to win
- FREE $65 Gift Card
3. Take Advantage of the Holidays
People love getting into the spirit of a holiday. Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day- you name it! Consumers also always look forward to getting a good deal! Send out fun reminders or big discount on special days of the year! Or even, keep track of your customers’ birthdays and contact them before and day of to make them feel special.
In fact, we recently shared our company’s birthday, and it was our best performing blog & newsletter in months!
Here are a few holidays that you can capitalize on:
Holiday 2016 List
- Oct 20th Get To Know Your Customers Day
- Oct 29th National Cat Day
- Oct 31st Halloween
- Nov. 8th Election Day
- Nov 11th Veteran’s Day
- Nov 12th National Pizza Day
- Nov 24th Thanksgiving Day
- Nov 25th Black Friday
- Nov 28th Cyber Monday
- Dec 24th Christmas Eve
- Dec 25th Christmas
Holiday 2017 List
- Jan 1st - New Year’s Day!
- Jan 16th - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Feb 14th Valentine’s Day
- Feb 20th President’s Day
- Feb 28th Mardi Gras
- Apr 16th Easter
- Apr 20th 420
- Apr 22nd Earth Day
- May 5th Cinco de Mayo
- May 14th Mother’s Day
- May 19th National Pizza Party Day
- May 29th Memorial Day
- June 2nd National Doughnut Day
- June 18th Father’s Day
- July 4th Independence Day
- Aug 26th National Dog Day
- Aug 27th Just Because Day
- Sept 4th Labor Day
- Sept 12th National Video Games Day
- Sept 22nd First Day of Fall
- Oct 9th Columbus Day
Tip: You can also capitalize on quirky minor holidays such as “National Pizza Day” and “Bad Poetry Day” with the use of themed sales or creative special offers.
4. Personalize Your Messaging
You would be amazed at what happens when you take the time to give your top 10 customers special treatment with a phone call, text, or private message. Writing an authentic message to your fans instead of a copy and paste message can really pay off. This is what Justyna Kisielewicz does to her fans that inquire about the products that she makes and designs with RageOn.
- Hello XXX, I just wanted to say thank you for your purchase and give you an outlet for any feedback on XXX product/service
- Hey XXX, Thanks for writing to me. I really appreciate your feedback and will consider it when doing XXX. It’s people like you that give me inspiration to focus my life on designing art for the masses.
- Thank you for your purchase. I can’t wait to hear how you love the product
I hope this article truly helps the entrepreneurs, artists, and creators of the world AND their family, friends, and fans. If anyone else has any tips they’d like to share, please comment back - thanks!
This article is dedicated to the creators of the world and my incredibly talented friend and fine artist - Justyna Kisielewicz
Written by: Mike Krilivsky