We've compiled a list of the most effective methods used by our top selling brands to generate healthier sales!
Here's a quick checklist that you can reference when getting your products ready:
1. Actively sharing your designs on social media will be your greatest tool for promoting your store! Post fun and interesting content along with products in order to draw attention to your page. Include the link to your store inside all posts and social media bios.
2. Make sure your images are properly aligned on the mock up before making a product live on your store. Be sure to carefully check your previews and adjust the file if necessary. Professional looking products are key and will help attract consistent purchasers.
3. Be sure to offer a variety of products (T-Shirts, Pillows, Sweaters and more) in order to round out your product mix. You are automatically prompted to do this with each new product post.
4. When you make a new design, tell people about it. The best way to get your first sale is to notify the people already familiar with your work.
5. Create a banner to give your brand an official look and feel users will gravitate to. If you have a website, be sure to link to your RageOn store or products.
6. Before you say a word about your product, you have to know what you are selling. It's important to talk about the quality of RageOn clothing and know the answers to common questions related to shipping, fabric, and pricing. Visit our FAQ section to get a better idea of what customers want to know.
7. If you really love RageOn's products, it will come across online. Being consistent with your marketing is essential for building trust with potential customers. Users who stay committed, post every day, and actively promote will earn the most sales.